Welcome to AUCP
Arlington Unitarian Cooperative Preschool (AUCP) is a vibrant and welcoming child-centered, cooperative preschool with the mission of developing and encouraging social, intellectual, and physical development in the children entrusted to our care. We celebrate the individuality that is vital to your child’s development, and we recognize the critical role that both educators and primary caregivers play in that development.
We invite you to learn more about AUCP. Contact us to arrange a time to visit or with any questions.
- We are a half-day program with classes meeting weekdays from 9:30am-12:30pm, serving children ages Infant through Pre-Kindergarten.
- Founded in 1969, AUCP has educated young children for over 40 years.
- AUCP’s play-based curriculum promotes curiosity and builds self-confidence.
- Parents play a vital role in the operation of the preschool through co-oping in the classroom, committee assignments, and maintaining our building & grounds, all of which build the spirit of community AUCP highly values.
- Check out more about our Timber Tuesdays/Forest Fridays Program, where our 3 and 4 year old classes spend their day in the woods every other week!