Welcome to AUCP
Arlington Unitarian Cooperative Preschool (AUCP) is a vibrant and welcoming child-centered, cooperative preschool with the mission of developing and encouraging social, intellectual, and physical development in the children entrusted to our care. We celebrate the individuality that is vital to your child’s development, and we recognize the critical role that both educators and primary caregivers play in that development.
We invite you to learn more about AUCP. Contact us to arrange a time to visit or with any questions.
- We are a half-day program with classes meeting weekdays from 9:30am-12:30pm, serving children ages Infant through Pre-Kindergarten.
- Founded in 1969, AUCP has educated young children for over 40 years.
- AUCP’s play-based curriculum promotes curiosity and builds self-confidence.
- Parents play a vital role in the operation of the preschool through co-oping in the classroom, committee assignments, and maintaining our building & grounds, all of which build the spirit of community AUCP highly values.
- Check out more about our Timber Tuesdays/Forest Fridays Program, where our 3 and 4 year old classes spend their day in the woods every other week!
AUCP Admissions 2017-2018
- Mark your calendars for the AUCP Open House! Saturday, January 28th 10am-12:00pm Explore our classrooms and playground, meet teachers and parents, and learn more about our program. Children are welcome. (Snow date: Saturday, Feb. 4th)
- All of our 2016-17 classes are currently full, and we are now accepting applications for our 2017-2018 school year!
- All applications are due by February 10, 2017 to be included in our admissions lottery. Applications received after the deadline will be added to the wait list in the order they are received.
- The 2017-2018 admissions lottery will be held in February and families will be notified of their admissions status by mid-March.
- Visit Admissions to download a 2017-18 application or contact AUCP Membership.